Bellissima Fine Art provides white glove Art Services for Museums working with curators, archivists and staff to facilitate perfect exhibition coordination. Our professional teams of art handlers combine intricate attention to detail with remarkable flexibility, making us a trusted partner in supporting every kind of exhibition. We are readily available to consult regarding acquisition, display fabrication, design, collection, and installation with a uniquely creative and strategic focus that makes for truly memorable exhibitions. We utilize museum quality materials and maintain the strict protocol and security throughout the process.
Bellissima Luxury & Fine Art Services is proud to support local museums and foundations through our specialized service offerings and ongoing partnerships.
Art Services for Museums Include:
- Air-ride, climate-controlled vehicles available for local and statewide transport
- Detailed condition reporting and digital photo inventory services
- Temporary exhibition storage and custom long-term solutions including hanging art racks, custom shelving, oversize frames and sculpture accommodation in our state-of-the-art, climate-controlled, high-security vaults at Bellissima Fine Art
- Large-scale sculpture rigging and art installation in public spaces and galleries
- Handling and packing in accordance with accepted museum conservation standards and practices utilizing archival materials
- Museum-quality custom crating
- Domestic & international shipping solutions
- Import clearance and door-to-door export coordination through our global network of trusted service partners
- Courier assistance, security escorts and hand-carry shipments
"Once again I need to tell you how wonderful your team was during the clothing move in! They knew we were under a time crunch and did a great job. And they are really nice guys. So professional."
"Thank you so much for sending your crew to Miami today. They are so professional, efficient, and courteous. You are doing it right, congrats!"
"Your service was professional and your people, careful and friendly.......well done. Thanks."