Bellissima Fine Art provides white glove Art Services for Museums working with curators, archivists and staff to facilitate perfect exhibition coordination. Our professional teams of art handlers combine intricate attention to detail with remarkable flexibility, making us a trusted partner in supporting every kind of exhibition. We are readily available to consult regarding acquisition, display fabrication, design, collection, and installation with a uniquely creative and strategic focus that makes for truly memorable exhibitions. We utilize museum quality materials and maintain the strict protocol and security throughout the process.
Bellissima Luxury & Fine Art Services is proud to support local museums and foundations through our specialized service offerings and ongoing partnerships.
Art Services for Museums Include:
- Air-ride, climate-controlled vehicles available for local and statewide transport
- Detailed condition reporting and digital photo inventory services
- Temporary exhibition storage and custom long-term solutions including hanging art racks, custom shelving, oversize frames and sculpture accommodation in our state-of-the-art, climate-controlled, high-security vaults at Bellissima Fine Art
- Large-scale sculpture rigging and art installation in public spaces and galleries
- Handling and packing in accordance with accepted museum conservation standards and practices utilizing archival materials
- Museum-quality custom crating
- Domestic & international shipping solutions
- Import clearance and door-to-door export coordination through our global network of trusted service partners
- Courier assistance, security escorts and hand-carry shipments
We are very satisfied with the work done for us.
Excellent! Thank YOU for being so efficient!
"Thank you so much for your excellent, professional service."