Interested in joining our team?
If you are fanatical about making clients happy; skilled in handling fine art, and a team player who is always ready to assist co-workers.. please call us about our openings! Please note that we are a drug free work environment.
Jr. Art Handler
Job Summary: The Jr. Art Handler is responsible for assisting with exhibit installations, residential installations, and moving high quality furniture. Assist with physical handling of property and artwork when collecting and packing, crating, shipping, installing, de-installing, and transporting. Locations may include private residences, yachts, corporate offices, galleries and art fairs and museums.
Minimum Experience: Prior experience is not required but preferred.
Essential Job Duties:
- Loads and unloads job materials into truck before and after each job.
- Safely loads, secures, transports and unloads artworks and other client contents, as directed by sr. art handlers.
- Effectively collaborates with team members to determine the safest and most efficient way to install, de-install, pack artworks.
- Conducts safe physical handling of property and artwork when collecting and packing, crating, shipping, installing, de-installing, and transporting.
- Presents a positive and professional demeanor when engaging with clients.
- Actively engage with CEO providing recommendations to enhance safety or to enhance the client.
- Performs other tasks as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No art handling experience is required.
- A confident attitude and articulate approach.
- Arrives promptly and prepared for all work assignments.; neat, functional, and approved work attire.
- Exercises competent and independent decisions.
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- A team player with an excellent attitude.
- Ability to successfully communicate to coworkers and clients.
- Strong organization skills.
- Thorough with high attention to detail.
- Team player actively supports co-workers to achieve team and organizational goals and objectives.
Works under close supervision. Exercises ow level of independent decision-making bringing unusual, sensitive, or high risk matters to his or her supervisor for sr. art handler for review or approval. Does not supervise other employees.
Incumbent works in normal office environment, in private residence, yachts, museums, galleries. Heavy lifting or use of machinery is periodically required. must maintain visual acuity. Occasional late night, weekend, travel and overtime required.
Hello Everyone - greetings from Bangkok, where the art shipment has just been delivered! Thank you all for making this happen with such a smooth, well planned and high-quality operation. From beginning to end you provided the greatest benefit any service can...
We have been working closely with Susan and her team at Bellissima since 2017 and I must say we have had a fantastic experience. Very professional outfit and very easy to deal with. We have stored some pieces of art with quite...
I used Bellissima to pack, store and move our artwork, lamps and collectibles. I had heard they were great from other customers, but they were more than "great", they were wonderful. They are careful, responsive, dedicated and professional. I would highly, highly...