Here’s How it Works:
Store your art collection, fine furnishings, and other high-value items discreetly and on a seasonal basis. We pack and transport your valuables for storage throughout the hurricane season (June – November) or whenever you are out of town on an extended basis. Simply call us to schedule a time for reinstallation, at your convenience.
- We will quote your storage rate depending upon your unique storage needs, as discussed during the site visit. Our Estimate will include service fees associated with packing and collecting the items going into storage.
- Prior to the onset of hurricane season, we will schedule an appointment to collect your art and valuables.
- Our packing specialists will professionally pack and safely transport your artwork/valuables to our facility for storage for the duration of the hurricane season (June – November).
- You will receive an itemized inventory of items placed in storage.
- At the conclusion of the hurricane season, call us to schedule your re-installation.
The Priority Client Program
For South Florida collectors who live with their art year-round. When a named storm threatens our area, program participants are moved to the highest priority on our schedule. Within a week of the weather event, items are securely packed, transported to our CAT 5 hurricane-rated facility and stored until the weather event passes. Once conditions are safe, we will reinstall items to the residence or business. Our Priority Client Program is extremely limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Click here or call us to check availability and schedule your complimentary site visit to reserve your space!
- We will quote your storage rate depending upon your unique storage needs, as discussed during the site visit. Our Estimate will include service fees associated with packing and collecting the items for storage ahead of a hurricane and returning them after the storm.
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to confirm your reservation in this program. This deposit is applied to your first invoice.
- You will be provided with a detailed plan of action in the event severe weather threatens our area. We will follow this plan for each named storm throughout the hurricane season.
- We are weather geeks! We monitor storm activity constantly and will notify you within a week of the storm’s anticipated landfall to schedule your collection.
- Our packing specialists will professionally pack and safely transport your artwork/valuables to our facility for storage.
- After the storm passes and it is safe, we will schedule delivery and re-installation of your property.
“Just in Time” Hurricane Storage
We can accept artwork and valuables for safe storage prior to an extreme weather event such as a major hurricane. To ensure the safety of our employees and so that they have time to complete their personal hurricane preparations, our schedules will not allow for last minute collections immediately prior to a hurricane. Those requiring last minute storage can transport art to our facility for safe storage. Storage is provided on an availability basis. Please call ahead to confirm hours and availability.
Hello Everyone - greetings from Bangkok, where the art shipment has just been delivered! Thank you all for making this happen with such a smooth, well planned and high-quality operation. From beginning to end you provided the greatest benefit any service can...
We have been working closely with Susan and her team at Bellissima since 2017 and I must say we have had a fantastic experience. Very professional outfit and very easy to deal with. We have stored some pieces of art with quite...
I used Bellissima to pack, store and move our artwork, lamps and collectibles. I had heard they were great from other customers, but they were more than "great", they were wonderful. They are careful, responsive, dedicated and professional. I would highly, highly...