Packing & Custom Crating
Bellissima Luxury & Fine Art Services offers expert Packing & Custom Crating. Our experienced team has over 40 years of combined experience and has been chosen as the provider of choice for some of the most important collections, furnishings and high-value objects across South Florida. With an onsite crate shop located in our facility, Bellissima can provide a crating solution that fits every client’s needs. From the highest quality museum crate to the most economical one-way crate, Bellissima offers a complete range of crating options.
MULTI-USE GALLERY CRATE
Multi-use gallery crates are designed for safe and economical transport multiple times for a work of art. They are extremely customizable, perfect for works that require special packing & protection!
Museum crates are fully customized to museum specifications and designed for long term durability.
Slat crates are designed for 3-Dimensional objects and decorative arts in which climate control transport, with limited handling is involved.
Travel frame crates are designed to transport works of which the surface cannot have any contact, even with soft-wrapping materials.
Custom boxes are used to safely and economically transport less delicate, lighter items which do not need to be crated.
Our highly skilled professional staff undergoes continuing education and training, and we maintain strong partnerships with leading conservators and museum professionals to remain up to date on state-of-the-art materials, procedures and packing techniques. This expertise allows us to better serve our clients, and to advise on the most efficient, cost-effective and secure packing and shipping solutions available.
Bellissima Luxury & Fine Art Services offers the best crating solution for each and every object and adheres to the standards and best practices established by The National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. We pride ourselves in always utilizing the following in our packing and crating solutions:
- Specialty equipment including gantry cranes, table lifts, appliance trucks, piano dollies
- Nitrile/cotton gloves when handling objects of a delicate or sensitive nature
- Heavy object handling and sculpture rigging, including those requiring cranes
- Specialized transportation vehicles with air-ride suspension, climate controlled cargo areas, lift gates, and secure GPS monitoring.
- Specialized hardware for travel frames, crate enclosure systems, and installations.
- Archival and other specialty materials
- Acceptance and release condition reports
- Custom crating for chandeliers, pianos, delicate or uniquely sized items
- Export packing for sea container shipments
We are very satisfied with the work done for us.
Excellent! Thank YOU for being so efficient!
"Thank you so much for your excellent, professional service."