Packing and Art Handling
Our experienced team has over 40 years of combined experience; it’s no wonder Bellissima Luxury & Fine Art Services has been chosen as the provider of choice for the most important collections, furnishings and high value objects across South Florida. We coordinate the crate production and packing of any object or collection and provide customized solutions for every collection.
Our highly skilled professional staff undergoes continuing education and training, and we maintain strong partnerships with leading conservators and museum professionals to remain up to date on state-of-the-art materials, procedures and packing techniques. This expertise allows us to better serve our clients, and to advise on the most efficient, cost-effective and secure packing and shipping solutions available.
- We adhere to standards and best practices established by National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- Acceptance and release condition reports
- Use of nitrile/cotton gloves when handling objects of a delicate or sensitive nature
- Archival and other specialty materials
- Heavy object handling and sculpture rigging, including those requiring cranes
- Specialty equipment including gantry crane, table lifts, appliance trucks, piano dollies
- Specialty hardware for art installations
- Export packing for sea container shipments
- Specialized transportation vehicles with air-ride, climate control, lift gate, security and GPS monitoring
Bellissima Luxury & Fine Art Services offers the best crating solution for each object. With an onsite crate production shop located in our facility, Bellissima can provide a crating solution that fits every client’s needs. From the highest quality museum crate, to the most economical one-way crate, Bellissima offers a complete range of wood crate options.
- Specialized hardware for travel frames and crate enclosure systems
- Museum-quality crates to single-use economy crates
- Custom crating for chandeliers, pianos, delicate or uniquely sized items
- ISPM-15 heat-treated wood for international crates
"Dear Susan, I would like to thank you and your team for the prompt and impeccable service. It was an absolute pleasure working with you."
"I was referred to Bellissima by a reputable art dealer as I needed a number of pieces carefully shipped from Miami to NYC in a hurry, and they did an exceptional job. Their staff was courteous and packed/crated my pieces with complete...
"We want to thank Susan and her team at Bellissima, Luxury & Fine Art Services for taking our lovely chandelier from “nice” to “WOW”! They took incredible time and offered impeccable attention to every detail to make sure that every piece...